Lessons are held at Grace Baptist Church Evans - 4945 Hardy McManus Road, Evans, GA 30809 (upstairs in the main building).
Your teacher will let you know what books and materials are needed for lessons. Typically, these items can be easily purchased online or at a local music store. Students need to bring their books, instruments, and needed materials to every lesson.
While we have a wonderful facility to host the lessons, and we have pianos/drums/etc in place for lessons, we do not provide instruments for our students to take home. To gain the most benefit from lessons, you will need to own or rent an instrument that can be used daily at home.
- Each month, you will receive a tuition invoice via email.
- There will be a one-time-only / once-per-family registration fee of $35 for new students due with the first payment (this registration fee will help offset the administrative and supply costs).
- The rate per 30 minute lesson is $25.
- Tuition for lessons is due by the first lesson of the month. You may bring your payment to your lesson (cash or check - made out to Grace Baptist Church Evans with "Music Academy" in the memo), or you may pay online.
- If payment is not received by the first lesson of the month, a $10 late fee will be applied.
- Each student is allowed one make-up lesson per semester. A make-up lesson will be offered if the student must miss due to illness or family emergency. The make-up lesson will be during their regularly scheduled lesson time, the following month (in the form of an account credit).
- If you need to discontinue lessons, please give us 30 days written notice.
- Please do not pick up your child later than 10 minutes after their lesson/class time has ended.
- Students should respect their teachers and their fellow students.
- We generally follow the schedules of Columbia County Schools and Grace Baptist Church Evans.
- If Columbia County Schools are closed for inclement weather, the Music Academy will also be closed. Notification of inclement weather closings will be posted on social media and an email will be sent.