• There will be one-time registration fee of $35 due with the first payment (this registration fee will help offset the administrative and supply costs - returning students do NOT need to pay the registration fee).
• Rate per 30-minute lesson is $25.
• Tuition for the month will be paid on the 1st of each month.
• Drum class tuition is $60; this will be due by the first class (October 13th, 2017).
• If tuition for the month is not received on time, a $10 late fee will be applied.
• Tuition payments can be made by check (made out to Grace Baptist Church with “Music Academy” in the memo), cash, or online (via the website).
• Each student is allowed one make-up lesson per semester. A make-up lesson will be offered if the student must miss a lesson due to illness or family emergency.
• Students will need to acquire the instruction books recommended by their teacher and bring these books to every lesson/class.
• Please do not pick up your child later than 10 minutes after their lesson/class time has ended.
• Students should respect their teachers and their fellow students.
• If Columbia County Schools are closed for inclement weather, the Music Academy will also be closed. Notification of inclement weather closings will be posted on social media and an email will be sent.